Tonight we saw the backside of Brendon hopefully for the last time. As he leaves the Big Brother house, our players get set for a slip and slide sudsy competition.
Whe the Live Feeds returen, Jeff and Porsche are in the lead throughout the entire competition, but after an hour and twenty minutes, we have a winner.
Jeff has won the Head of Household competition.
Who do you think Jeff will put up this week? Do we think a backdoor plan is in the works for Daniele or will JeJo be so over Rachel that they just get rid of her. Tell me what you think!Subscribe for Free to Big Brother 14 spoilers & updates by Twitter, RSS or by Email
Related Posts on Big Brother's Spoilers:
- Big Brother 12 Spoilers: Week 9 HOH Results – Round One
- Big Brother 13 Final HOH Part 2 Endurance Competition Results
- Big Brother 14 Week 3 Coaches Completion, Have Not and Nomination Results
- Big Brother 11 Spoilers – Final HoH Comp Round 1 Results
- Big Brother 13 Final HOH Part 1 Endurance Competition Results